Dolphin Racer Dolphin Watch St Pete Beach
Watch Dolphins Playing Near St Pete Beach
A trip on the dolphin watch boat The Dolphin Racer will become one of the highlights of your vacation. No trip to St Pete Beach is complete without seeing Dolphins.
There are a lot of fun boat trips to choose from leaving from St Pete Beach and the surrounding Gulf beaches. All of them offer a unique experience and if you are lucky you will get to see Dolphins. The difference with the Dolphin Racer boat is that you will see Dolphins jumping, surfing and playing in the wake of the boat.
Fun on the Dolphin Racer Dolphin Watch Boat
- Dolphins jumping and playing in the boats wake
- Chance to get fantastic photos or videos of Dolphins
- Enjoy the beautiful scenic boat tour from St Pete Beach to Johns Pass (and back)
- Captain gives a narrated tour during the trip
- Relax and enjoy being at sea
- Get a suntan – bring your sunscreen
- Sodas and water sold onboard – or bring your own
- There is a restroom on the boat
- If you do not see Dolphins the next trip is free!
We voted Yes for booking a trip on the Dolphin Racer for:
- Dolphin lovers
- Boat lovers
Dolphin Racer Dolphin Watch Information
Adults – $24.95
Children 3-12 years – $14.95
Children Under 2 – Free
(Plus Fl sales tax 7%)
Length of trip: Approx two to two and a half hours.
Cory Causeway, 3400 Pasadena Ave S., South Pasadena, FL 33707.
How to get to the Dolphin Racer Boat from St Pete Beach
Drive North along the Gulf Blvd. and take 75th Avenue towards South Pasadena. Continue over the bridge and it is on the right. Look for the big StarLite Dining River Boat sign.
By bus – Hop on any yellow trolley along the Gulf Blvd. that is going to Central Ave. Ask the driver to tell you when to get off. It stops right outside.